The Skinny

My photo
Detroit, Mi
I'm in the process. I'd like to expand on that, but it's in the process. I go about my business under the guidance of gut-feelings and universal street signs. I see myself as a very quiet person. Not because I have little to say, only that my abundant thoughts know not where to start. As a child I fantasized about looking through a telescope to give me truth about the world. It amuses me now that what I am doing is looking down a microscope in an effort to reevaluate my holistic position. I am a loner, a drifter, a dreamer.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's a good day

I'm on break and watching the helicopter landing pad through the floor to ceiling windows in the cafeteria. The days have been peaceful as of lately. Can almost sense this blanket of calm, making me more complaisant than I could have ever imagined.

... I just heard a lady at the next table say "no one cares about New Zealand", I need not hear more. She was referencing places to drop/test bombs. A little perplexed I am at the backwards way of people. Then I wonder, are they backwards or am I just progressive? Use to consider humanity's inherent goodness but my postion is being challenaged. The harder I look the more I see the shit of human souls and this makes me reject my faith in Buddhist thought: to be human is to be high up in the reincarnation pecking order.

Dispite the ugly face my human siblings sometimes wear, I still find beauty their distorted ways.

No comments: