The Skinny

My photo
Detroit, Mi
I'm in the process. I'd like to expand on that, but it's in the process. I go about my business under the guidance of gut-feelings and universal street signs. I see myself as a very quiet person. Not because I have little to say, only that my abundant thoughts know not where to start. As a child I fantasized about looking through a telescope to give me truth about the world. It amuses me now that what I am doing is looking down a microscope in an effort to reevaluate my holistic position. I am a loner, a drifter, a dreamer.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Leashs, inches, and cookies

Good then bad. Bad then better. Can't stay down forever. Money is on it's way and even though it's not in my pocket yet, the 3rd degree burns are. This past birthday weekend I took it easy in comparison to all my previous birthday bashes - there was no bashing my face on anything this time. A little sweat never hurt nobody, but someone gets hurt anyways. What am I suppose to do about it? Care? Highly unlikely.

Today sucked hard and I wish I could pinpoint why. My practical was graded. I got an 88% which is not bad by any standards (except Asian) but still served to irk me. Really pissed me off. I had a hard time containing my thoughts from going to the deep end and beyond. Today was my first day hating something that normally thrills me and for an instant it struck fear into me. Oh shit. Oh fuck. Wanted to curse the Gods, but fear of offending the savior made me mutter about a dozen different ways to fuck your mother.

I guess I have my dinner date with Melissa to look forward to. I can never be mad around her. She's one of the few people who can make my anger deflate, strip it away to reveal what I'm trying to hide behind that wall. Thank the Gods for it.

P.S. I also want to go see the crystal method but damn if they're not trying to rape us with those ticket prices. I think the shittier the week, the more likely I'll blow the money.

No comments: