The Skinny

My photo
Detroit, Mi
I'm in the process. I'd like to expand on that, but it's in the process. I go about my business under the guidance of gut-feelings and universal street signs. I see myself as a very quiet person. Not because I have little to say, only that my abundant thoughts know not where to start. As a child I fantasized about looking through a telescope to give me truth about the world. It amuses me now that what I am doing is looking down a microscope in an effort to reevaluate my holistic position. I am a loner, a drifter, a dreamer.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Battle Ready

Howling at the moon brings trouble. This recent wolf moon pulled the tides in the wrong direction, energies were whipping out of control. It was like watching dominos fall. By the end of the night, I was a bloody bitchy mess. Curious how things happen in consecutive coincidence. Curious indeed. Still, I've said it once and I think it still, I get everything I need even if I might not want it then. I guess I have an acute sense of where the silver lining is drawn. So here's my battle plan: RETREAT! I am no coward, don't you dare think it. I just know right now I need to keep this mortal body in anticipation for the next good fight. I think it best to just fall back and let my love ones rejuvenate me.
These next few months will be long and grueling. I decided I will not give up the job at the lab. I'll just cut out of my social life to make room for it. I have committed myself, so I can't back out now. I just have to learn how to build stamina and hold resolve. 40hrs of interning and 20 hours of working two different jobs. Sounds not so bad, but I get physically exhausted by the end of the day. Maybe it's because I try to pull 12 hour days 4 days out of the week. Oh well, what am I goin to do about it? Cry? Only if I can work through the tears. No time I say, no time! No time for lollygaging. Phase two of my battle plan is to start cutting people off. Sorry and so long! ;)

But this one, this one is tied to me:

No comments: