The Skinny

My photo
Detroit, Mi
I'm in the process. I'd like to expand on that, but it's in the process. I go about my business under the guidance of gut-feelings and universal street signs. I see myself as a very quiet person. Not because I have little to say, only that my abundant thoughts know not where to start. As a child I fantasized about looking through a telescope to give me truth about the world. It amuses me now that what I am doing is looking down a microscope in an effort to reevaluate my holistic position. I am a loner, a drifter, a dreamer.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Anchors

A few of my favorite things.








Credit: Kelly Karnesky

Kelly's been a friend who's stuck it through with me. Even when I was being the alpha bitchasaurs rex. He's made me cry and I've made him bleed. Despite the blood and tears, he's still ranks in the top three on my emergency speed dial list. He asked for criticism once and I said to him I didn't want to model for him anymore if I was going to be one in a million head shots. I felt like I was a little harsh with it but I've since taken that back, he's amazing.

http://www.kellykarnesky.com

No comments: