The Skinny

My photo
Detroit, Mi
I'm in the process. I'd like to expand on that, but it's in the process. I go about my business under the guidance of gut-feelings and universal street signs. I see myself as a very quiet person. Not because I have little to say, only that my abundant thoughts know not where to start. As a child I fantasized about looking through a telescope to give me truth about the world. It amuses me now that what I am doing is looking down a microscope in an effort to reevaluate my holistic position. I am a loner, a drifter, a dreamer.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Let it be

I have simple needs. My wants may seem a little complicated, but they're on par with my needs. I don't want anything I don't need. My needs consist of food. My want is that I have someone to cook and dine with. I like to cook in knee socks and gym shorts. I need shelter and a dry place to lay my head. I want to be kept warm, in a fort I constructed with someone I love. Out of an equal ratio of my blankets and his. I need hot water for my tea. I need live music for my feet. I need constant stimulation. I need a fuzzy thing to cuddle with. I need my family with me always. Besides that, what more could I ever want?
If something with the magic of ways could grant me a few things I'd want, they'd be simple. Firstly, I'd like it to be Friday already and for that shitty little biochem midterm to be aced. I'd wish to be in the company of my crazy ladies on a Saturday night, leading me by the arm into the source of the booming sounds and writhing bodies. Lastly, I'd wish more then anything I could keep Shelly healthy and beside me, always and forever. Until we both grow old and grey, surrounded by the things we spawned, with the loves of our lives, and each other. I'm coming as soon as I can, my sister.

No comments: