The Skinny

My photo
Detroit, Mi
I'm in the process. I'd like to expand on that, but it's in the process. I go about my business under the guidance of gut-feelings and universal street signs. I see myself as a very quiet person. Not because I have little to say, only that my abundant thoughts know not where to start. As a child I fantasized about looking through a telescope to give me truth about the world. It amuses me now that what I am doing is looking down a microscope in an effort to reevaluate my holistic position. I am a loner, a drifter, a dreamer.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Leave it alone

The rapist is the hero and the lady is the tramp.
That's how the story goes.
But let me tell you something, sir. Heaven knows.
Your tall tales won't reach the gates
The slow descend to hell is what waits
for the man with no soul to account
A human shell, moral discount
Born dead before conception
The devil will wait for you
at your reception.

No comments: