The Skinny

My photo
Detroit, Mi
I'm in the process. I'd like to expand on that, but it's in the process. I go about my business under the guidance of gut-feelings and universal street signs. I see myself as a very quiet person. Not because I have little to say, only that my abundant thoughts know not where to start. As a child I fantasized about looking through a telescope to give me truth about the world. It amuses me now that what I am doing is looking down a microscope in an effort to reevaluate my holistic position. I am a loner, a drifter, a dreamer.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Exceptional

  1. I got the job in Akins lab.
  2. Parasitology exam went well. I feel bad for my professor, nothing went as planned today. Including shorting us 25 questions b/c of technical issues, getting kicked out of the room mid exam, and coming late.
  3. Finally got the moldavite I wanted. Although a little out of my budget, I ultimately got it because it was growing warm on me. Strange emission of heat, I felt it was connecting to me.
  4. Got to run to the med school to turn in some paper work. Going to get myself into this lab ASAP!
  5. Telling my slimy boss: I QUIT!

No comments: