The Skinny

My photo
Detroit, Mi
I'm in the process. I'd like to expand on that, but it's in the process. I go about my business under the guidance of gut-feelings and universal street signs. I see myself as a very quiet person. Not because I have little to say, only that my abundant thoughts know not where to start. As a child I fantasized about looking through a telescope to give me truth about the world. It amuses me now that what I am doing is looking down a microscope in an effort to reevaluate my holistic position. I am a loner, a drifter, a dreamer.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Don't hold my place

It calls and I follow. For what do I have to do tomorrow?
A perpetual search for the frame of mind.
Is it right and logical to seek truth in the divine?
Dictionary of words with no definition.
I'll surrender to my mother's superstitions.
It's by the bassline I choose navigate,
the contours of this body to manipulate.
On waves of sound this conscious rides
Breaching the cerebral precipice to collide
With the beauty of an endless night.


No comments: