The Skinny

My photo
Detroit, Mi
I'm in the process. I'd like to expand on that, but it's in the process. I go about my business under the guidance of gut-feelings and universal street signs. I see myself as a very quiet person. Not because I have little to say, only that my abundant thoughts know not where to start. As a child I fantasized about looking through a telescope to give me truth about the world. It amuses me now that what I am doing is looking down a microscope in an effort to reevaluate my holistic position. I am a loner, a drifter, a dreamer.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh what a feeling!


Oh crap, there it is again.
The familiar tune,
strum from my heart strings
by the fingers of a dirty man.
What can I do but be a flutter?
Be lifted up higher?
Sailing on the warm currents of loving waters.
Oh crap. It's back in my gut again.
Burrows into my other organs
Nestles it's budding life deep in my intestinal mucosa.
I wish I could shit you out
and be done.
but maybe.
Maybe this time
I'll collect you

No comments: