The Skinny

My photo
Detroit, Mi
I'm in the process. I'd like to expand on that, but it's in the process. I go about my business under the guidance of gut-feelings and universal street signs. I see myself as a very quiet person. Not because I have little to say, only that my abundant thoughts know not where to start. As a child I fantasized about looking through a telescope to give me truth about the world. It amuses me now that what I am doing is looking down a microscope in an effort to reevaluate my holistic position. I am a loner, a drifter, a dreamer.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Between here and now

Something strange about today. My b ones are restless and my mood is somewhere between grumpy and silly. Maybe I want tea. Maybe it's coffee I need. Yeah, it's one of those insufferable days. The mind can't take a side and sleep is overpowering my few senses. Shut down.
Last night we did a photo shoot. The scene had three people. A girl in a white dress, holding a (lambs) heart dripping with blood that was ripped from the chest of the man kneeling (Jordan) and then there was me. Who was the supposed girlfriend pulling him back. It was a fun shoot and I got to exercise my bitch features. I can't wait to see the finished product. More then anything, I can't wait for my turn with the raw heart. My goodness, I love my friends.
Kelly has got an idea for me and I love it when I'm the only one he wants for that shot. It's a feather
fluffer, an ego booster. I'ma look fab.
I'm coming to a realization. My love life is on the fritz because I can't tell a good egg from a bad. I have no time to expand on that thought. I have class to attend.

2 comments:

climaxfoto@hotmail.com said...

Dear Jie Hua:

I really want to thank you for your writings, it's kind of reading-my-self.

Could you please tell more about(and/or show) the pictures?

Best regards,

MAG

www.galeon.com/climaxfoto

http://magjuridico.blogspot.com

Jie Hua said...

As soon as I get a picture I'll post it!