The Skinny

My photo
Detroit, Mi
I'm in the process. I'd like to expand on that, but it's in the process. I go about my business under the guidance of gut-feelings and universal street signs. I see myself as a very quiet person. Not because I have little to say, only that my abundant thoughts know not where to start. As a child I fantasized about looking through a telescope to give me truth about the world. It amuses me now that what I am doing is looking down a microscope in an effort to reevaluate my holistic position. I am a loner, a drifter, a dreamer.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

H2S production

I decided I wanted to do a series. A-Z of things that float through my head. Memories that surface and resurface, some diving in the the deep to retrieve. I think I realized something today. I think I stumbled upon the source of my hostilities. I tripped over my eight year old self and skidded across the pavement of the next decade. The healing itches. I have so little to say, so much to do. Not doing what I should be but just wanting to drag scars across my skin. I feel like all my little wants, all my little needs are just sitting in this little petri dish I call my 22nd year of life. They divide and multiply, multiply and swarm in a tide of screaming ambition. There is so much I want to do! So much I need to experience! The fermentation of my desires are filling this space. I'm going to bust!

Or I just have to pee. 

I have a hematology lab and chemistry lab practical tomorrow. I'm ready...ish. One can never be too ready. I think I'll do fine. I'm not freaking out but I am procrastinating. I'm going to do it. 

No comments: