The Skinny

My photo
Detroit, Mi
I'm in the process. I'd like to expand on that, but it's in the process. I go about my business under the guidance of gut-feelings and universal street signs. I see myself as a very quiet person. Not because I have little to say, only that my abundant thoughts know not where to start. As a child I fantasized about looking through a telescope to give me truth about the world. It amuses me now that what I am doing is looking down a microscope in an effort to reevaluate my holistic position. I am a loner, a drifter, a dreamer.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fire for Prometheus

The events from the prior night have stirred to life some resting impressions. There are pressing matters at hand that await addressing. If only I could do so. Though and action are in contention. There is this haze indecisiveness that looms around my head. Hangs there like a heavy raincloud, impregnated with conflict. This fog is the leucotome for an overdue lobotomy. Code blue doctor, this patient is on her way out.
If only chaos had it's limitations could I possibly compete. However, exhaustion: the vultures hunger who cannot wait until dusk to devour my liver. There is no sense in the chains that bind. I have broken them in a time longer ago then this, yet I lie there still as the bird's flight cast a shadow. There must be more at work than I anticipated. 

No comments: