The Skinny

My photo
Detroit, Mi
I'm in the process. I'd like to expand on that, but it's in the process. I go about my business under the guidance of gut-feelings and universal street signs. I see myself as a very quiet person. Not because I have little to say, only that my abundant thoughts know not where to start. As a child I fantasized about looking through a telescope to give me truth about the world. It amuses me now that what I am doing is looking down a microscope in an effort to reevaluate my holistic position. I am a loner, a drifter, a dreamer.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Serene Dream

My blessings don't disguise
Rather they imitate the fool on parade
Hand in hand for the masquerade
until the sun falls to meets the horizon
I went and I stood beside them
In a harlequin gown made from old names
Stitched together by Folly's maids
Dance until the time strikes twelve
Take a step back and give a bow
Cast a spell just long enough to allow
One last ballad for an inviting soul.

No comments: