The Skinny

My photo
Detroit, Mi
I'm in the process. I'd like to expand on that, but it's in the process. I go about my business under the guidance of gut-feelings and universal street signs. I see myself as a very quiet person. Not because I have little to say, only that my abundant thoughts know not where to start. As a child I fantasized about looking through a telescope to give me truth about the world. It amuses me now that what I am doing is looking down a microscope in an effort to reevaluate my holistic position. I am a loner, a drifter, a dreamer.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Don't listen to me. Listen.

Hate is a mask for sadness and underneath sadness is love. Regardless of my understanding,it's hard to control. I gave myself a headache from the screaming. I broke a nail down to the bed while throwing a chair around the room. Don't ask me to stop. It'll only feed the animal.
I feel like most the time I have all my emotions caged, pretty sufficiently too. Like my own petting zoo. Mamma Fortuna's midnight carnival. I am a monkey with a twisted foot disguised as a marvelous beast. There are few who can see me through the illusion. Mirrors have no power here.

"You're name is a golden bell I've hung in my heart,
I would break my body to pieces to call you once by your name."

No comments: